Aim with your heart

Aim with your heart

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Feeling Love

If you read my last post, then you know exactly what I think love is, or at least the basics of what I think about it. Love is a four letter word, expressed by three, shared between two people who share one heart. Love is much more than just two people sharing one heart. Love is much more than being with someone and sharing your life with that person. There are physical, mental, and emotional attractions that help you two share this relationship between each other. 




From my personal relationship, I learned that physically being together makes the relationship stronger. Physically being around each other helps each individual become a better person. The two learn from each other and see the better things in life. Don't get me wrong, every relationship is different. Sometimes distance and the absence of your significant other makes things more difficult, but it makes your relationship stronger. Being away from my significant other makes me realize how much I appreciate him in my life. 



This type of distance makes me feel different kinds of emotions. Being far apart makes me realize that my emotions are all over the place. However, because me and my significant other share an emotional bond that seems unbreakable, it makes me happy knowing that we share this relationship and are growing as people even when we aren't physically around each other. 

Sharing my life with another person has been difficult sometimes. I can be selfish and selfless, caring and careless, emotional and happy. My significant other makes me the happiest person sometimes, while other times he can make me the saddest person. But the thing is, we make it work. We started off as the couple that everyone saw coming. We went through all the stages to get to where we are now. Even after the honeymoon stage, we are still happy together, especially through everything we have been through together. 



Okay, I'm not going to get all sappy right now. It's getting late and I'm getting tired. Just know that it takes time to get to where I am, which I may or may not tell you just yet (our second anniversary is next month!). Well, to end this entry, I want you to know that feeling love is scary. There are different emotions that you feel, no matter what the emotions may be. Sometimes you don't know what to expect. From personal experiences, just remember that feeling love is not going to be easy. Each and every relationship is different, but there are common things that everyone goes through. Every relationship goes through stages, and I will tell you next week what I see a lot of relationships go through.

Until next time, aim with your heart.

Images from:

http://www.stuffmomnevertoldyou.com/blog/list/5-physical-signs-of-attraction/
http://thatsenuff.com/2014/06/19/long-distance-relationship-advice/
http://jingguillemer.tumblr.com/post/15809352885/yellow-diamonds-in-the-light-and-were-standing





No comments:

Post a Comment